Admin menu not available in OpenShift infrastructure

Dear all,

I encounter a problem with my website alice-o2-project.web.cern.ch.
I do not have access to the admin menu when I connect via the openshift infrastructure. As a result, I cannot perform the required actions to check my website or upgrade/remove custom modules.

Could you please hep me ?

Best regards,
Guylaine

Hi Guylaine

@fborgesa has had a look at what might cause this, and we have some working hypotheses. In any event, a manual review is necessary. We will try this on https://alice-o2-project.webtest.cern.ch/ and get back to you ASAP. This site might temporarily be inaccessible.

I will post again once we have more to share.

Thanks!

Hi again

Are you able to check your website once again please and confirm whether the problem persists?

Thanks!

Hi Joachim,

Sorry for my late reply… Unfortunately it still does not work:

I still do not have access to the admin view…

Best regards,
Guylaine

Hi Joachim,

Have you been able to check why I cannot acces the admin menu ?

Best regards,
Guylaine

Hi Guylaine

Investigating this issue further, we have a couple of potential leads: (a) administrator groups relied on a now discarded regex rule; (b) the administrator rules broke following (or as a result of) the new SSO; or (c) invalid administrator rules were migrated but fails parsing. I appreciate that this information might not be terribly useful for you, but please rest assured that we are trying a number of different things as we chase this down.

I hope to be able to give you an update later today.

We appreciate your continued patience!

Thanks!

Ok, I’m waiting for your feedback.
Thank you very much for your help on this matter Joachim.

Hi again

I have sent you an e-mail requesting additional information, please have a look once possible.

Thanks!