Add breadcrumb

Hi
I have discovered that I have two modules installed and enabled in my site, Menu breadcrumb and Easy Breadcrumb.
which one is recommended at CERN? And how can I configure to add the breadcrumb to my website?

Thanks a lot
regards
almudena

Hi Almudena,

On the home website we use the Easy Breadcrumb module and it works quite good with our theme.
You can find a documentation how to use it here.

Hope that helps!
Patrick

Hi
Thanks a lot for your answer, I have already read the doc however my questions is more about:

• which breadcrumb is recommended by CERN drupal community menu breadcrumb or easy breadcrumb?
  • there is some incompatibilities between both modules

Another problem is that in the blocks layout I can find breadcrumbs block but not the easy breadcrumb
Thanks again
regards
Almudena

Hi Almudena,

• We recommend the Easy Breadcrumb module.
  • As I personally never used the Menu Breadcrumb I don’t know for sure but I guess there won’t be incompatibilities. I read a bit about the module and apparently it takes the paths from the menu/taxonomy structure rather than from the URL path which the Easy one does. In the end I guess both modules will provide a block which won’t interfere with each other but you have to try out which is more suiting for your case.

Patrick

Thanks a lot for your quick answer.
Regards
almu

Only for information.
I have finally implemented the breadcrumb and for your info you need both modules: menu breadcrumb and easybreadcrumb.
with the correct configuration yo can get a proper breadcrumb with translation, in my case EN and FR.
Thanks
regards
almu