Black background in a view

Dear all,
Could you please advise why the background of my view is black?

What am I missing?
The configuration seems to be the same as for:

This view has been created to add the text and slideshow to the Section page. Some of them has been already created, and work ok.

Thank you for your help!
Regards,
Katerina

Dear All,

Apologies for coming back to you so early, but this issue is on the production site.
Would you maybe have any ideas on how to resolve this, or do I have to take the page down?

I also need to let you know that the website in question seems to be now on the cloud (I have received the email) - while I was expecting it tomorrow end of day. Is it possible that this has affected it?

Thank you.
Regards,
Katerina

Hi Katerina

On it… updates to follow.

Thanks!

Hi again

I should have resolved the issue, please confirm! In the style options for the Slideshow, you have a jQuery Cycle Custom Options in which you can add advanced option values. I added cleartypeNoBg=true;, applied, and saved the changes. I am not sure why this setting was overwritten.

Thanks!

Hi Joachim,
It looks fine, thanks a lot!
I will now add 4 more like this, hopefully not with black background (otherwise you will hear from me again)!
Many thanks,
Katerina

Hi again,
Here it is…

again…

Could you please let me know if this can be corrected for the whole site and future additions?
Should we correct it manually every time?
If yes, thank you for guiding me to do it myself.

Thank you for your help.
Regards,
Katerina

Hi again

No worries: What, if anything, did you change on the -abt website between my prior post and this?

Thanks!

Hi,
I have added a new part and slideshow.
The one you corrected is fine.

Please let me know if you need more details.
Thanks again,
Katerina

Hi again

I see! OK, in that case, until we have time to investigate this further, I suggest adding it to each new slideshow you create. I have to imagine that it is possible to add this as a global or general setting, though I am unfortunately not that familiar with the module in quesiton and so would require additional time to investigate. Allow me to add this to our backlog for the time being.

Thanks!