Can somebody tell what's going on?

Hello,

I’ve been working on this table but once I save the settings it gets totally screwed up. Like it seems that everything is okay, but then it creates a big gap between the tables. Can somebody tells me what can be possibly wrong?

Print screens as an e.g.

Cheers,
Rui

Hey @rcostaan,

The issue was being caused because you had multiple spaces in between the 2 tables. We have removed the spaces from the code. The table should display the content appropriately now. SCE | Trombinoscope | SCE

I would also like to draw your attention towards the table properties. Please scrutinise through the table width, the values you opt for because the current dimensions are causing the table to stretch towards the right of the webpage thus causing the table widening and over buffering the “Main content” region of your webpage.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Prakhar

Hello,

I see it. Thank you so much.

Cheers,
Rui

Hi Rui –

Just to add to Prakhar’s message above, please note that you can always click the Source-button of what you are editing to see the underlying HTML. This way, you can easily identify if additional whitespace or containers have been added by mistake.

Thanks!

Hello to both,

I was able to achieve what I wanted to do. Thank you so much for your patience and help.

Cheers,
Rui