Cannot access the Content page of my site

Summary

On belgium.cern, when trying to access the Content menu (https://belgium.cern/admin/content) I get the standard “The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.” message.

The log shows the following error:

Symfony\Component\Routing\Exception\RouteNotFoundException: Route “view.scheduler_scheduled_content.overview” does not exist. in Drupal\Core\Routing\RouteProvider->getRouteByName() (line 206 of /app/web/core/lib/Drupal/Core/Routing/RouteProvider.php).

Not to sure how to interpret this or what to do.

Steps to reproduce

Access https://belgium.cern/admin/content

Possible fixes

None. I can still access the nodes individually, but have to know the URL by heart…

Related issues

None.

Attachments

Hi Francois

Thanks for reaching out.

This is a problem other websites have experienced, and it has everything to do with the scheduled_content. In essence, you have one or more content pieces that were worked on and scheduled for publication, but then either deleted or edited after the fact. This is why you can still access the nodes directly (and probably see all the content otherwise intended for publication), but not through the administrator interface.

Unfortunately, this is a known error with the module; the release supposed to fix this is still pending.

You have two options: (a) Restore your website using a backup created before you worked on the scheduled content; or (b) await the next release of the module pending the current community contributors. I reckon the former is preferred as you can access the actual content via the node(s) directly. You can also manage the restoration yourself via the Webservices Portal. If you prefer the latter, you will ultimately have to wait for the community contributors to finish their work and push the newest release.

Thanks!

Hi Joachim,

Sorry for the late answer. I will have to wait for the fix to be applied as I have modified many contents and no backup can be used to overwrite the current content.

Best,

François