CERN gallery error

Hi,
i have created a content type using the CERN gallery paragraph field.
i have got the error message indicated below.
do you know how to solve this problem?
thanks,
joao

Notice : Undefined property: stdClass::$region in Drupal\field_group\FormatterHelper::formProcess() (line 76 of modules/field_group/src/FormatterHelper.php ).

Drupal\field_group\FormatterHelper::formProcess(Array, Object, Array) call_user_func_array(Array, Array) (Line: 1010) Drupal\Core\Form\FormBuilder->doBuildForm(‘node_gallery_form’, Array, Object) (Line: 1073) Drupal\Core\Form\FormBuilder->doBuildForm(‘node_gallery_form’, Array, Object) (Line: 1073) Drupal\Core\Form\FormBuilder->doBuildForm(‘node_gallery_form’, Array, Object) (Line: 1073) Drupal\Core\Form\FormBuilder->doBuildForm(‘node_gallery_form’, Array, Object) (Line: 1073) Drupal\Core\Form\FormBuilder->doBuildForm(‘node_gallery_form’, Array, Object) (Line: 575) Drupal\Core\Form\FormBuilder->processForm(‘node_gallery_form’, Array, Object) (Line: 321) Drupal\Core\Form\FormBuilder->buildForm(Object, Object) (Line: 91) Drupal\Core\Controller\FormController->getContentResult(Object, Object) call_user_func_array(Array, Array) (Line: 123) Drupal\Core\EventSubscriber\EarlyRenderingControllerWrapperSubscriber->Drupal\Core\EventSubscriber{closure}() (Line: 573) Drupal\Core\Render\Renderer->executeInRenderContext(Object, Object) (Line: 124) Drupal\Core\EventSubscriber\EarlyRenderingControllerWrapperSubscriber->wrapControllerExecutionInRenderContext(Array, Array) (Line: 97) Drupal\Core\EventSubscriber\EarlyRenderingControllerWrapperSubscriber->Drupal\Core\EventSubscriber{closure}() (Line: 151) Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handleRaw(Object, 1) (Line: 68) Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 57) Drupal\Core\StackMiddleware\Session->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 47) Drupal\Core\StackMiddleware\KernelPreHandle->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 106) Drupal\page_cache\StackMiddleware\PageCache->pass(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 85) Drupal\page_cache\StackMiddleware\PageCache->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 50) Drupal\ban\BanMiddleware->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 47) Drupal\Core\StackMiddleware\ReverseProxyMiddleware->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 52) Drupal\Core\StackMiddleware\NegotiationMiddleware->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 23) Stack\StackedHttpKernel->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 708) Drupal\Core\DrupalKernel->handle(Object) (Line: 19)

Hello Joao,

The issue is caused from the field_group module and there is an open issue in the centralized module.

Does it affect the functionality?

Konstantinos

Hi Konstantinos,
thanks for the information.
it does affect the functionallity as i would like to have a page with a gallery (body + gallery + tags) and i can view all the fields expect the gallery: https://cms-tbps-db.web.cern.ch/node/1829

I implemented the same functionalities in another website and it worked:https://ep-dep-dt-eo.web.cern.ch/node/598

best regards,
joao

Hi Konstantinos,
i also have the following error in the website. now i can’t access the website:

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.

Symfony\Component\Routing\Exception\RouteNotFoundException : Route “layout_builder.overrides.node.view” does not exist. in Drupal\Core\Routing\RouteProvider->getRouteByName() (line 208 of core/lib/Drupal/Core/Routing/RouteProvider.php ).

Drupal\Core\Menu\LocalTaskDefault->getRouteParameters(Object) (Line: 330) Drupal\Core\Menu\LocalTaskManager->getTasksBuild(‘entity.node.canonical’, Object) (Line: 378) Drupal\Core\Menu\LocalTaskManager->getLocalTasks(‘entity.node.canonical’, 0) (Line: 95) Drupal\Core\Menu\Plugin\Block\LocalTasksBlock->build() (Line: 171) Drupal\block\BlockViewBuilder::preRender(Array) call_user_func_array(Array, Array) (Line: 100) Drupal\Core\Render\Renderer->doTrustedCallback(Array, Array, ‘Render #pre_render callbacks must be methods of a class that implements \Drupal\Core\Security\TrustedCallbackInterface or be an anonymous function. The callback was %s. Support for this callback implementation is deprecated in 8.8.0 and will be removed in Drupal 9.0.0. See https://www.drupal.org/node/2966725’, ‘silenced_deprecation’, ‘Drupal\Core\Render\Element\RenderCallbackInterface’) (Line: 781) Drupal\Core\Render\Renderer->doCallback(’#pre_render’, Array, Array) (Line: 372) Drupal\Core\Render\Renderer->doRender(Array) (Line: 444) Drupal\Core\Render\Renderer->doRender(Array, ) (Line: 200) Drupal\Core\Render\Renderer->render(Array) (Line: 501) Drupal\Core\Template\TwigExtension->escapeFilter(Object, Array, ‘html’, NULL, 1) (Line: 361) __TwigTemplate_ad19d729673a3555086fd77d8cc209857ce34545ff00e3a2ef91c796c9dabd5c->doDisplay(Array, Array) (Line: 455) Twig\Template->displayWithErrorHandling(Array, Array) (Line: 422) Twig\Template->display(Array) (Line: 434) Twig\Template->render(Array) (Line: 64) twig_render_template(‘themes/custom/cernclean/templates/layout/page.html.twig’, Array) (Line: 384) Drupal\Core\Theme\ThemeManager->render(‘page’, Array) (Line: 431) Drupal\Core\Render\Renderer->doRender(Array, ) (Line: 200) Drupal\Core\Render\Renderer->render(Array) (Line: 501) Drupal\Core\Template\TwigExtension->escapeFilter(Object, Array, ‘html’, NULL, 1) (Line: 114) __TwigTemplate_8dead1332cb5371be087269fea08a89ef9204667746ef6fb6e7705918773d68a->doDisplay(Array, Array) (Line: 455) Twig\Template->displayWithErrorHandling(Array, Array) (Line: 422) Twig\Template->display(Array) (Line: 434) Twig\Template->render(Array) (Line: 64) twig_render_template(‘themes/custom/cernbase/templates/system/html.html.twig’, Array) (Line: 384) Drupal\Core\Theme\ThemeManager->render(‘html’, Array) (Line: 431) Drupal\Core\Render\Renderer->doRender(Array, ) (Line: 200) Drupal\Core\Render\Renderer->render(Array) (Line: 147) Drupal\Core\Render\MainContent\HtmlRenderer->Drupal\Core\Render\MainContent{closure}() (Line: 573) Drupal\Core\Render\Renderer->executeInRenderContext(Object, Object) (Line: 148) Drupal\Core\Render\MainContent\HtmlRenderer->renderResponse(Array, Object, Object) (Line: 90) Drupal\Core\EventSubscriber\MainContentViewSubscriber->onViewRenderArray(Object, ‘kernel.view’, Object) call_user_func(Array, Object, ‘kernel.view’, Object) (Line: 111) Drupal\Component\EventDispatcher\ContainerAwareEventDispatcher->dispatch(‘kernel.view’, Object) (Line: 156) Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handleRaw(Object, 1) (Line: 68) Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 57) Drupal\Core\StackMiddleware\Session->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 47) Drupal\Core\StackMiddleware\KernelPreHandle->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 106) Drupal\page_cache\StackMiddleware\PageCache->pass(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 85) Drupal\page_cache\StackMiddleware\PageCache->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 50) Drupal\ban\BanMiddleware->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 47) Drupal\Core\StackMiddleware\ReverseProxyMiddleware->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 52) Drupal\Core\StackMiddleware\NegotiationMiddleware->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 23) Stack\StackedHttpKernel->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 708) Drupal\Core\DrupalKernel->handle(Object) (Line: 19)

Hello Joao,

• Regarding the error, it seems like it is caused from the layout builder module. Can you navigate to /admin/modules and uninstall it?
  • Regarding the gallery not appearing, are you sure that the Gallery is set to be rendered in Manage Display of your content type? I requested access and I will have a look as soon as it syncs.

Konstantinos

Hi Konstantinos,
thanks for your reply.
i removed the layout builder and now the website is accessible.
for teh gallery i have the following options in the manage display:

thanks again,
Joao

Hi Konstantinos,
i am writing to ask if you had the chance to look into the gallery error.
even though the gallery has setting that you requested i don’t manage to display the pictures.
thanks, Joao

Hey Joao,

Sorry I was waiting for the admin access and forgot about it. I had a look and in general I noticed two things:

1. Your manage display did not have the Full Content enabled. By convention Drupal uses this view mode to display nodes. I enabled it for you so please use this one to apply changes on how the node will be displayed

2. You have set the gallery to be displayed but you have not added any images. The field is shown only if it has content in it. Try to add some and test it again.

Konstantinos

Thanks Konstantinos. It works! however there are still some funny things going on.
when i create a new content (https://cms-tbps-db.web.cern.ch/node/add/gallery) i got error decribed below.
Anyway we can add the pictures.
thanks again fro your time and help.
joao

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$region in Drupal\field_group\FormatterHelper::formProcess() (line 76 of modules/field_group/src/FormatterHelper.php).

Drupal\field_group\FormatterHelper::formProcess(Array, Object, Array) call_user_func_array(Array, Array) (Line: 1010) Drupal\Core\Form\FormBuilder->doBuildForm(‘node_gallery_form’, Array, Object) (Line: 1073) Drupal\Core\Form\FormBuilder->doBuildForm(‘node_gallery_form’, Array, Object) (Line: 1073) Drupal\Core\Form\FormBuilder->doBuildForm(‘node_gallery_form’, Array, Object) (Line: 1073) Drupal\Core\Form\FormBuilder->doBuildForm(‘node_gallery_form’, Array, Object) (Line: 1073) Drupal\Core\Form\FormBuilder->doBuildForm(‘node_gallery_form’, Array, Object) (Line: 575) Drupal\Core\Form\FormBuilder->processForm(‘node_gallery_form’, Array, Object) (Line: 321) Drupal\Core\Form\FormBuilder->buildForm(Object, Object) (Line: 91) Drupal\Core\Controller\FormController->getContentResult(Object, Object) call_user_func_array(Array, Array) (Line: 123) Drupal\Core\EventSubscriber\EarlyRenderingControllerWrapperSubscriber->Drupal\Core\EventSubscriber{closure}() (Line: 573) Drupal\Core\Render\Renderer->executeInRenderContext(Object, Object) (Line: 124) Drupal\Core\EventSubscriber\EarlyRenderingControllerWrapperSubscriber->wrapControllerExecutionInRenderContext(Array, Array) (Line: 97) Drupal\Core\EventSubscriber\EarlyRenderingControllerWrapperSubscriber->Drupal\Core\EventSubscriber{closure}() (Line: 151) Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handleRaw(Object, 1) (Line: 68) Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 57) Drupal\Core\StackMiddleware\Session->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 47) Drupal\Core\StackMiddleware\KernelPreHandle->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 106) Drupal\page_cache\StackMiddleware\PageCache->pass(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 85) Drupal\page_cache\StackMiddleware\PageCache->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 50) Drupal\ban\BanMiddleware->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 47) Drupal\Core\StackMiddleware\ReverseProxyMiddleware->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 52) Drupal\Core\StackMiddleware\NegotiationMiddleware->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 23) Stack\StackedHttpKernel->handle(Object, 1, 1) (Line: 708) Drupal\Core\DrupalKernel->handle(Object) (Line: 19)