Cloned Drupal website not listed in the list of my website

Dear Colleagues,

I was wondering if I could please ask you why this new website, that is a clone of the original be-dep-cem.web.cern.ch website, is not displayed in the list of my webiste. How can I do it?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Cheers,
Valentina

Dear Valentina

On the main page of https://webservices-portal.web.cern.ch/my-sites, you are not actually seeing individual websites, but instead projects (or namespaces). I appreciate that this can be confusing, but for the vast majority of users, a project will contain just one website. In your case, as you have a production website and a set of clones, it obviously looks different. However, as all websites are associated with the be-dep-cem project, they show up under that project.

I hope this clarifies matters!

Thanks!

Dear Joachim,

Thank you for your reply! Could I convert the clone into an official website, so that I can install/extend new modules through cyberduck (at this moment it is not possible)?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
Valentina

Dear Valentina

On the Webservices Portal, you can choose which website should be the primary (i.e. production) by changing the little star. If you select your clone as the primary, what happens in practice is that the URL is moved. Similarly, as backups generally target primary websites, automated backups will begin to work with whichever website you tick as being the primary. If you have already done work on a clone, you could either finalise that work and then move the star, or you could move it now and continue.

Thanks!