Color of preview card titles

As already mentioned to Joachim by email, I have an issue with the preview card title on my HiLumiLHC website homepage. With Drupal 8, the titles used to appear in white (https://hilumilhc.web.cern.ch) and with the Drupal 9 test version (https://test-hilumilhc-d9.web.cern.ch), they are blue and less visible. I have already checked the color settings under Appearance and everything seems correct. I have also compared both CSS and could not find any difference.

Can you help me fix this issue in the test version?

Thank you very much
Cecile

Hey Cecile,

I had a look at your issue. If you try using other display formats (Ex: Vertical boxes. card grid etc.) they work fine and display the links in white colour instead of what we see currently. Also the theme’s colour scheme works fine with every setting matching the live site.

You can try re-building the view followed by flushing out the caches of your test website. In case this does’t work for you we will further look into investigating it.

Cheers,
Prakhar

Hey @cnoels,

The issue is fixed on the test site now https://test-hilumilhc-d9.web.cern.ch/

You can have a look at the homepage, the preview card title looks perfect now(similar to the live site). In case you have any issues feel free to write.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Prakhar

Dear Prakhar,

I do not see any improvement. The titiles are still blue. If I use another display the titles will appear in white but with horizontal boxes the blue color is still there.
I have cleared caches and saved the configuration, but nothing changes, see below.
Can you check again?

Hey @cnoels,

We have made it to an Unformatted list with next and previous links to navigate back and forth. For some bug or glitch the Horizontal boxes display format shows the title link as blue rather than the default standard white colour.

We will be looking into further possibilities for the same but provided the current scenario we can head up with the unformatted list as an available display format for this view on your website.

I hope this alternative delivers on your requirement. In case of any further issues or bugs feel free to drop the Web Team a mail.

Have a nice evening ahead !

Regards,
Prakhar

Dear Prakhar,

Thank you for trying. This new display is more aesthetic but it is not ideal because the page is reloaded each time one navigates back and forth to read the news.
I hope this “Horizontal Boxes” bug can be fixed in the near future.

Cheers,
Cecile

Hey @cnoels,

Thank you for your prompt response. As an alternative either we can head up with the Unformatted list display format (what we have currently on the test site) or can continue with the Horizontal boxes display format keeping the blue colour link.

Since this is the first of such case that is reported to us, we will be adding this to our future sprints trying to follow up with the same. We appreciate you for your time and kind gesture. In case you feel any further issues feel free to reach us out.

Have a nice evening !

Regards,
Prakhar