Content title into a llanding page

Hello, me again :grinning:,
When I add content from a basic page to a landing page (main column content), the title is displayed, not when the basic page is not embedded.
How can I remove it ?
Thanks.
Michel

Hello Michel,

Can you please provide a URL of the page?

Konstantinos

The page with the title (in the landing page) : https://cryo4lhc-dp8.web.cern.ch/people
The content alone : https://cryo4lhc-dp8.web.cern.ch/assignments
Thanks.
Michel

Hello Michel,

This has to do with how content is displayed in a Landing page. I will guide it step by step to better understand the debugging process in such cases.

How is content displayed in a Landing Page?

• The wrapper of content is the Section Paragraph Type
  • The way content is displayed in a paragraph type is set in Manage Display page. In this case its the Manage Display of Section (Structure > Paragraph Types > Section > Manage Display)
  • If you navigate in this page you will see something like the following image. As you can see the Main Column Content is rendered using the Default view mode. Since you want more control in your content, I suggest to change it to Full Content
  • What is Full Content? Full Content is the default view mode that pages of content are displayed. If this is not set, then the page is rendered using the Default view mode.

Is the Full Content set in the content type?

• The page you want to reference is a Basic Page
  • If you navigate to Structure > Content Types > Basic Page > Manage Display you will notice that the Basic Page does not have the Full Content view mode enabled
  • Mark the box and click save. After the page reloads you will have a Full Content tab at the top of the page. This display will set how the content will be displayed when you see the page and when you reference it in Landing Pages.
  • Drag n drop the fields and click on Save

Konstantinos

I did what you propose but the title still present on the landing page.
May I did something wrong.
Any idea ?
Landing page

Basic page

Thanks.
Michel