Create a new page

Hello

my web site has been moved to the Openshift cloud infrastructure. Is it true that I cannot create a new page ? (I do need to do it )
thanks in advance
Elena

Hi Elena

You can most certainly create both a new website and a test website (from a clone) if necessary. Have a look at the options available on the new Webservices Portal: https://webservices-portal.web.cern.ch/. The Create option allows you to create new websites. If you head to the My Sites and click Add environment, you have the option to create a test site using a clone.

Thanks!

Dear Joachim, I just need to create a new page not a full new website !
usually I have to do selecting add new content … now I do not see this option …

Hi Elena

Apologies, I misunderstood!

You should be able to just add content the same way you have always done. I am not sure which website this concerns specifically, but of the ones I know you manage, this functionality is most definitely intact. Indeed, even after the Drupal 9 upgrade, no changes are made to the way you operate your website or create content. The migration to OpenShift is entirely unrelated to Drupal, so that would have no impact either.

What do you see if you go to Content once logged in?

Thanks!

Dear Joachim, I apologize. It was probably a temporary problem on my side or a wrong manipulation as now it works Thanks a lot for your help
Elena

Hi Elena

Absolutely no worries! Happy to hear things are working as they should!

Please do not hesitate reaching out if something looks weird again!

Thanks!