Drupal table view

Dear Drupal community,

Hope everyone is doing well!

Could someone please advise me on how I can customize the length of the rows in a table? I only have two fields in a table, but I would like them to be displayed to the full length of the page.

Please see the current view below:

Thank you very much in advance for any help!

With best regards,
Anastasiia

Hey Anastasiia,

You can adjust the table size (height and width) by going to source and under the table tag and there you can increase the value of the height and the width. Here is a Screenshot for you reference

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Prakhar

Thank you so much for your prompt reply, Prakhar! I will do so staright away!

Dear @Prakhar, do you maybe also know how I can change the width of the table if it is a view? Thank you very much in advance!

Hey,

You can choose the table as the view and use the filter criteria to display what content, taxonomy etc you wish to display under the view.

Regards,
Prakhar

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, Prakhar! I did so indeed, but is there a way to adjust the width of the table if I am using the table view?

As there are only two fields, I can see it like this at the moment:

But would really like to change the width of the columns. Is there a way to do so?

Thanks again!

With best reragrds,
Anastasiia

Hey,

I have no idea on how we could change the width of the table in a view since in the view all the display formats come from the theme.

I think a basic page will provide you with what you require but I am not sure if that will be possible for you to use and replace a view with a basic page.

Regards,
Prakhar