I’m having an issue with drupal8 and drush that the Drupal Service seems to be unable to address for the moment. As they pointed me to this site, I try it.
The story is the following :
- site was drupal 7 and migrated to drupal 8 the standard way long ago
- site happens to use in Drupal 7 a module called file_entity
- it thus uses the same module in drupal 8
- in the meantime that module was removed in drupal8, replaced by media
- the module now gives errors
- the official drupal documentation says that I should move to media and explains in details how to manage (see https://www.drupal.org/project/migrate_file_to_media)
- however this requires drush
And we do not have drush for production web sites.
Any idea how to solve this ?