Error message on Landing Page in Edit mode

When opening the landing page of privacy.web.cern.ch in edit mode, the following error message is displayed:

Unfortunately, the message is not very clear to me and I don’t have a clue how to fix the problem.
Can somebody help, please?

By the way, the error prevents from updating the landing page.
And I did not change any configuration of the site, incl. modules.

Many thanks in advance,
cheers
gabi

Hi Gabi

Thanks for flagging this.

We will be releasing an update later today which hopefully addresses this.

Thanks!

Dear Joachim,
many thanks for the swift follow-up of the issue.
I have just received a notification about the upgrade of my website to PHP 8.1. If this is the update you have mentioned in your message, I regret to inform you that it did not solve the problem.
I am still unable to update the landing page that continues displaying the same error message :frowning:
Cheers
gabi

Hi Gabi

We are still preparing the update for this particular issue, though we believe we have identified and corrected the root cause. If correct, it was caused by a deprecated function call in one of the community-contributed moudles included in the CERN Drupal Distribution. As the CERN Landing Page, and in turn CERN Components, tapped into that, the error was propagated and resulted in the situation you have reported.

We appreciate your continued patience.

Thanks!

Hi Gabi

Could you please confirm whether this problem still persists?

Thanks!

Dear Joachim,

I was able to edit the Landing page without error messages.
After having saved the update, I saw that the new tile was displayed in a strange way. Therefore I wanted to edit the page a second time, but was not able as the usual error message popped up again:

Best regards,
gabi

Hi Gabi

Thanks for getting back to me. I am happy to hear that you were able to edit the page as this is a step in the right direction. The fact that errors are still thrown is of course a problem and one which we are currently looking into. We appreciate your continued patience in this regard.

Thanks!