Error when trying to install "CERN Author info" module on a migrated website due to active configuration already exists

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all doing well!

I am working on migrating our Section’s Drupal 7 website to Drupal 8.

I am in the phase, now, of retouching the Drupal 8 development website, after the Drupal Infrastructure Team kindly migrated the content for us (thank you for that by the way! :slight_smile: ).

I am trying to install the “CERN Author info” module which is required to install other CERN modules (e.g. the Landing Page one), but I get this error message:

It seems like there is some kind of conflict with the existing (migrated) data.

Any ideas on how I could overcome this?

Thank you very much in advance for your help! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
Eleni

Hello Eleni and welcome!

This is an old issue that I haven’t seen some time now. Can you please provide the URL of your website in order to investigate it?

Konstantinos

Hi Kostas,

Thank you very much for your quick reply! :slight_smile:

Here is the link to our website:
https://test-migr-te-msc-mm.web.cern.ch/

Eleni

I will have a look and keep you updated.

Konstantinos

Hello Eleni,

I applied a fix in your website to fix the aforementioned issue. Can you please try to enable the CERN Landing Page module and let me know if it works? CERN Landing Page is a “parent” module of Author Info and as a result it will also enable Author Info.

Konstantinos

Hi,

It did work!! :smiley:
I managed to install the Landing Page module and all its required modules (incl. the CERN Author Info one).

Thank you very much for your help!

Kind Regards,
Eleni

You are welcome. By the way for future reference I also wrote a How To article on how to apply the fix in websites.

Konstantinos

1 Like