Error with PHP 8.1 : ServiceNotFoundException

Can anyone suggest where to look ? I’ve done the PHP 8.1 upgrade and am now getting the following when I access any of the pages other than the home page or try to sign in ?

Cheers
Tim

Tue, 22/11/2022 - 14:48] [Error] [user] [client: 2a01:e0a:50c:6010:ab:3853:bb04:1c22, Anonymous] Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException: You have requested a non-existent service “content_moderation.moderation_information”. in Drupal\Component\DependencyInjection\Container->get() (line 156 of /app/web/core/lib/Drupal/Component/DependencyInjection/Container.php).
[Tue, 22/11/2022 - 14:48] [Error] [php] [client: 2a01:e0a:50c:6010:ab:3853:bb04:1c22, Anonymous] Drupal\Core\Entity\EntityStorageException: You have requested a non-existent service “content_moderation.moderation_information”. in Drupal\Core\Entity\Sql\SqlContentEntityStorage->save() (line 811 of /app/web/core/lib/Drupal/Core/Entity/Sql/SqlContentEntityStorage.php).

I managed to find this myself - for some reason, the content moderation module needed to be enabled for this error to go away. I could not see any modules dependent on it though.

Hi Tim

Thanks for following up on this, and for noting your solution. If you do not need this module, I would recommend removing it entirely and subsequently running drush updb which should clear any lingering configurations in the database. I suspect that might have been the case for the original error.

Thanks!