Having SSO / Login Issues?

Hi all –

If you are experiencing issues accessing your preview website (.webtest.cern.ch) due to SSO or other login issues, chances are that your website either uses or once used the CERN Taxonomies module. Please note that this module is now a home.cern exclusive module, and thus should no longer be used on any other site.

In resolving this issue, we invite you to open a ticket with the IT Drupal Infrastructure team who handles this on a case-by-case basis. Please choose and specify either one of the following two options:

1. Create and share a test site for the team to use; or
  2. Grant explicit confirmation that work may commence on the production site.

Please note that in choosing (2), if something breaks on the production site, the team needs to restore yesterday’s backup, taking approximately 20 minutes.

Any questions or concerns, please comment below!

Is this still up to date? The “Create and share a test site for the team to use; or” seems a bit useless since the webtest previews have been deployed.

Can you be more explicit in "SSO or other login issues? Would this qualify?

SimpleSAML\Error\ConfigurationError: The configuration (config/authsources.php) is invalid: Missing configuration file in SimpleSAML\Configuration::loadFromFile() (line 165 of /app/vendor/simplesamlphp/simplesamlphp/lib/SimpleSAML/Configuration.php).

Hi Vincent

Thanks for reaching out!

It seems like your error message refers to the SimpleSAMLphp module. Is this something you use? As part of the move to OpenShift, we are also taking the opportunity to strengthen general security. This means that we have phased out SimpleSAMLphp in favour of OpenID Connect (https://www.drupal.org/project/openid_connect).

Which website is this?

Thanks!

Oh, true, I didn’t realize that it was SAML and thus the old installation. So if that was there, something went wrong with the deployment and it’s a “SSO/Login issue” as per this topic I guess (Unless I messed up, I got that from a webtest preview).

As mentioned in the top post, I created a ticket to follow INC2960885 :wink:

Hi Vincent

No worries; I will let things be handled through the ticket if further action is necessary.

If you have other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate posting again or creating a new thread.

Thanks!