Import latest versions of newsletter - drupal 8

Hello,

Could you please help me to import or “activate” previous newsletters version on BE website?
https://beams.web.cern.ch/
Currently the view is the 3 latest versions of newsletters but we propose to “view more newsletter” which do not appear (after the migration) when clicking on the link. I can see all the previous newsletters (from 2018-2019) in the content.

In addition, I would like to ask how can I make bigger the part “seminar” in my landing page, which became smaller (once I put large pictures in the newsletter - the article above seminars)

Many thanks in advance for your help!
Efthymia

Hello,

Would you have any advice to share, please?

Many thanks,
Efthymia

Hi Efthymia,

I have edited your view and now it displays all the newsletters. You had to change the Pager settings from displaying a specific number of items to Full Pager. I have set it to display the first 10 and then the users can use the pager to go to the rest of the pages. I have also removed the more link in the Page view since it’s not necessary. ALso, I have updated the View all newsletters link on your landing page to follow the styles of our theme. I added a text area in the footer of the block with the link in it.

Regarding the Seminars section, I am not quite sure what do you mean by making bigger the part seminar. If you put content in that section, the content will force the section to become bigger.

Kind regards,
Sotirios

Thanks for your help, Sotirie!

I would have the following comment please:
I see two links now at the bottom of Newsletters indicating “view more newsletters”, how could I remove one of them?

The seminars are hardly visible as it is hidden behind the footer. If I understood well, it will have “normal” size once the upcoming event is added ?

I would have a couple of more questions and will pop up to today’s open meeting at R1.

Hope to see you there!

Many thanks again!
Efthymia

Hi Efthymia,

You just have to remove the more link from the block as well. I did it for you.

The seminars section will become “normal” when events will be added in it. If you want to make it bigger you can set the section to half height for now.

Kind regards,
Sotirios