Indico feed does not update?

Hello

I have a drupal feed that import indico events.
I notice that since sometime the update is not happening as it should
To explain me better the feed show that runs one minute before, but if then I run it by hand then I get 3-4 events updated (not possible that in the space of 1 minutes so many events are created!)
do you know what I shall check ?

Hi Elena

Just to confirm: You running it manually always finishes and sometimes produces additional events that were not otherwise captured by the automated runs? Does this happen for other feeds, or only your Indico Seminars feed?

Thanks!

Hello, I have the feeling that it happen with all the feeds … but of course there are less events on the others so the fact that it is adding something when I run manually is more rare …

Hi again

Thanks for the confirmation.

If you do not manually update the feeds, do they eventually update themselves? That is to say, is the reason why you are updating manually because you need the updates faster, or because some events are never actually included during the automated runs?

Thanks!

if I do not run the feed manually they are not updated …
and this is a problem as people need to know the list of the event of the day …

Elena

Hi Elena

We have spent additional time investigating this, and thus far it appears to only impact your website. This strongly suggests that the customisation on your website in regards to feed is indeed the root cause. Unfortunately, as I have not been directly involved in devising this, it is hard for me to debug much further. I appreciate that you have not been either, but maybe there is documentation to be found within your team?

Thanks!

Dear Joachim
indeed it seems to me that now the problem is gone so I was on the point to write you that you did fix it ! Did you do something ? Also the update of the roster feed seems to work since few days …
Unfortunately there is not so much documentation for this site … It was done by a student that now left …

Hi Elena

We have changed nothing on our end.

Please ping us should it stop working again.

Thanks!