Looking for a chat with an expert

Hello,
sorry for probably mis-posting. I am looking for a CERN drupal expert with whom to have a chat, since I do not have an immediate problem, but rather I would like to have suggestion on how to proceed for the creation of a specific page. Could someone contact me? Thanks and best regards,

Federico Carminati
Chief Innovation Officer

CERN openlab
1211 Geneva 23
Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 76 74959
Fax: +41 22 76 68505
Mobile: +41 75 411 4843

Hello Federico,

Since you do not have an immediate problem, I would suggest you to join tomorrow the ENTICE meeting at 4pm in the new part of Restaurant 1. During the ENTICE meetings we discuss issues related to Drupal websites at CERN so I think it suits your needs.

Furthermore, I suggest you to subscribe to it-dep-entice e-group, through which you can get latest updates regarding meetings and Drupal sites.

Finally, If you want a “quick answer”, you can also write in the Mattermost channel of Drupal.

Kostas

Thanks Kostas,
today I was already booked. Are the ENTICE meetings every Wednesday at 16:00 in R1? Best,
Federico

Hello Federico,

The ENTICE meetings are organised approximately every second Wednesday, but the dates are not fixed so we organise them separately. I already added you to the e-group so you will receive all future invitations.

Kostas