Migration to D9 - several questions

I have several questions regarding the preparation of different websites for the migration to D9 :

• When I try to update modules through the menu Extend / update, after downloading the update, I click on the button Continue to perform updates with site in maintenance mode. Then it asks me to provide server connection (see scrennshot). I do not know what username and password I should give. I tried to use my username and also the admin account but it did not work.

• I should update the module “Translatable Menu Link Uri”, but this update do not appear in the menu Extend – update. How should we proceed?

• After scanning, it appears that there are 2 problems to fixe for the CERN and CERN Override modules. I managed to Add core_version_requirement: ^8 || ^9 to designate that the module is compatible with Drupal 9. But I do not know what I should do with the other one (see printscreen).

• My last question is about Collaborate with maintainers modules in the upgrade status (see screenshot). What should we do ?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Catherine

1 Like