PHP 8.1 upgrade

What I received :
“Vous devez tester le site suivante nurseryschool-php8-generated-preview.webtest.cern.ch suivante les instructions en jaune.
Avant le 14 novembre, et vous me direz si ça va bien ou pas, après je pourrez reprendre la main, pas avant.
Merci beaucoup.
Almudena”
But the link goes to what you can see on the attached screen shot, thank you for more explanations or help

Hey @ccherpin,

This is an issue due to one of the CERN module thus you need not to worry about the error, the web team will take it from here. The error was encountered due to the CERN Components module, we will be pushing the latest version of the module on your website.

Currently the website uses version 2.7.17 which will be pushed to the latest version 3.0.5. The patch will be rolled out automatically and will be applied to your website in sometime.

I hope this helps you. Thanks for flagging it up.

Regards,
Prakhar

Hi Carole

Thanks for reporting this. As @pkatyaya mentions above, this is fixed in a newer version of CERN Components. We expect this to be rolled out later today. There is no action on you as this will be applied automatically. We apologise for the inconvenience, and appreciate your continued patience.

Thanks!

Hi @ccherpin

I am just following up to let you know that the above patch has been applied.

Can you please confirm whether you are still experiencing issues?

Thanks!