Problems editing landing pages

Hello,

We’re not able to edit the landing pages of our site: https://club-welcome.web.cern.ch

Could you explain us what happens, please?

Thank you,

Mónica

Hi Monica

Thanks for flagging this.

We are currently working on an update that should address this.

Thanks!

Hello Joachim,
We are still not able to edit any of the contents of our site, and we need to publish as soon as possible. Could you tell us if there are some news regarding the update?
Thank you,
Monica

Hi Monica

I am just following up on this thread to confirm whether you are still seeing this issue?

I have had a look on your website now and can no longer reproduce the error.

Thanks!

Hello Joachim,
Update of our site: Home | Cern Welcome Club
We have a bilingual site build with several landing pages and CERN theme, after the drupal upgrade, we are not able to edit all the landing pages in the french version. tickets were open, without answer.
We really need to edit this pages, our site is used mainly in september for registrations.
I can see some errors in configuration I don’t know how to fix
Could you please help us?
Thank you!
Mónica

Dear Mónica

I am just following up on this post to confirm everything has been resolved?

Thanks!

Hello Joachim,
We still have the same problems, we can’t edit our french landing pages.
After several weeks and tickets the problem was solved, but only for 3 weeks, and one more time we are unable to edit and update our french landing pages.
This issue is starting to take a toll on our team and we wish for it to be resolved in order to continue our work. Thanks in advance for your help.
Cheers
Monica

Dear Mónica

I am sorry to hear that the problem has resurfaced.

Could you please create a new ticket and reference this forum thread?

Ideally, we would want this to be fixed as part of the Drupal 10 migration.

Thank you!

Hello Joachim
One ticket is already open for our site. I don’t have the number, It’s Ludovic Barthelemy who open it.
Thank you