Remove/merge blocks in footer

By default the CERN theme has 4 columns in the footer. Is it possible to remove one of them or even merge 2 blocks for a wider space area?

Cheers, Gustavo

Hey,

As you wrote by default Drupal offers us 4 Footer columns, one can use them to place blocks accordingly but here what you can do to have a wider space area is to place a block under the Content Footer this will add a block above of the 4 columns in the footer of your website and you can have content displayed in the whole region

Here’s an image for your reference.

Regards,
Prakhar

Dear Prakhar,

Thanks for the feedback. Indeed I tried this option and this is not precisely what I wanted, but I’ll try to manage it.

For some reason I messed up with the blocks and now they all appear with white background with a red box inside for the text edit. Is there a way to reset those settings?

Cheers, Gustavo

Hey Gustavo,

You can restore to a latest backup of your website (auto backup done by the infra on a daily basis) by navigating to Backup and Restore option (sitename.web.cern.ch/_site).

This will restore your website to the previous day state (though you will loose the changes done today)

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Prakhar