Webdav access and login issues after migration to Drupal 9

Hello,
our site en-templates has been migrated last night and these are the issues I have encountered (so far)
1- I can not access the site via the windows explorer on the mapped drive to _webdav , I am getting a permission error although I am admin and this was still working yesterday

2- I can not access CERN Infrastructure menu from the site on https://en-template.web.cern.ch/_site gives The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.

RuntimeException: Controller “Drupal\cern_integration\Controller\BackendController::redirect()” requires that you provide a value for the “$route_name” argument. Either the argument is nullable and no null value has been provided, no default value has been provided or because there is a non optional argument after this one. in Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Controller\ArgumentResolver->getArguments() (line 78 of /app/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/Controller/ArgumentResolver.php).

3- when signing in to the site the “User” page is displayed instead of the page initially called (I’ve seen that already on other webtest sites)

Can you please helpt me with the above?

And if those issues are not possible to resolve today I would like to postpone the migration planned for today for the sites:
en-dao
en-dpo
eam-opensource
iefc-drupal

Best regards,
Catharina

Hi Catharina,

Thanks for reporting these concerns, let’s take them in order.

Webdav

Credentials have changed. The old setup using your CERN account credentials was a security risk which we needed to address with the opportunity of these big changes.
For the moment, follow these instructions to find the new credentials: Access WebDAV [Temporary] - Drupal community

_site

This functionality is not available in the same place any longer. As we announced on the information meeting Oct 8 (presentation link), this will soon be offered through the new Webservices portal that our colleagues are building.
For the moment, most of the requests are serviceable through service-now (see presentation).

Not redirecting after sign in

This is a known minor frustration that we will fix in due time as resources in our team allow, but for the moment there is no workaround. It shouldn’t break any workflow, although I totally understand the annoyance.

Since all of these points are how the service behaves from now on, please let me know if there is any further issue with any of your website.

Hi Konstantinos,
thanks for your reply.

I confirm that the Webdav access with the admin works for me.

So I confirm that progressing with the other sites to migrate is ok for us.

However or the redirection problem I would like to stress that this is really not looking good on official sites, we used to have a php solution in the past, hope you can sort this out soon!

Cheers,
Catharina

Hi Catharina

Thanks for noting this. We very much agree with it being less than ideal. It is, however, a problem we are aware of, and one which we intend to resolve as soon as time allows. If you experience behaviour out of the ordinary on this one, please submit a ticket and we will investigate accordingly.

Thanks for your continued patience!