Website visibility

Dear Drupal community,

Hope you are all doing well!

I am currently looking for ways to increase my website’s search visibility. Does anyone know any secure/proven solutions to do so? May I use the Google Search Console for example?

Thank you very much in advance for any advice!

With best regards,
Anastasiia

Hi Anastasiia

There is nothing inherently limiting or otherwise stopping you from employing any number of search engine optimisation tools and techniques. In fact, having a .cern.ch domain is likely going to be a solid foundation in the first place. You can certainly use the Google Search Console as well as employ the common techniques of structuring your content in a manner which promotes the keywords associated with the searches you wish to match.

I appreciate you asking for secure and proven solutions, but please note that there is no secret solution despite what various blogs and Udemy courses might claim. Google relies on a whole host of variables—all from the responsiveness of your website to the structure of your content—to rank websites. Which variables weigh the most for which searches you can only gauge about. In many ways, the rule of thumb would be ensure the quality of your content and the experience users have browsing your website.

Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you for your reply, Joachim!