Cannot add a Hero Frame in translation of my landing page

Summary

In a Hero header in a Landing page, I can add an extra Hero Frame in the original language, but not in the translated version.

Steps to reproduce

1. Go to https://cern.ch/test-visit
  2. EN version : 6 images in Hero Header in the 1st section of Landing page
  3. FR version : 5 images in Hero Header in the 1st section of Landing page
  4. EN version, click Edit, open components, open 1st section, center column, the “Add Hero Frame” button is there

1. FR version, click Modifier, open components, open 1st section, center column, the “Add Hero Frame” button is not there…

Possible fixes

None

Related issues

None

Attachments

(Attach some pictures if needed)

Hello Francois,

In order to add new section in a translated Landing Page, you need to first enable the experimental widget of paragraphs.

Let me know if it works for you.

Konstantinos

Hi,

Thanks for your answer but I checked and they were all all already set as “Paragraphs EXPERIMENTAL”…

François

And also, I did not want to add a new section, but rather add a new Hero Frame to an existing Hero Header.

Any idea? As I need to add this Hero Frame on Monday on production site. I have just tried and have the same problem. The only workaround I can think of is to recreate completely the Hero Header with the 6 images… But this will be very time consuming…

All fixed by Sotirios remotely. Thanks to him. Had to enable the experimental widget on hero header paragraph type under structure->paragraph types.