In a Hero header in a Landing page, I can add an extra Hero Frame in the original language, but not in the translated version.
Steps to reproduce
- Go to https://cern.ch/test-visit
- EN version : 6 images in Hero Header in the 1st section of Landing page
- FR version : 5 images in Hero Header in the 1st section of Landing page
- EN version, click Edit, open components, open 1st section, center column, the “Add Hero Frame” button is there
- FR version, click Modifier, open components, open 1st section, center column, the “Add Hero Frame” button is not there…
(Attach some pictures if needed)
In order to add new section in a translated Landing Page, you need to first enable the experimental widget of paragraphs.
Let me know if it works for you.
Thanks for your answer but I checked and they were all all already set as “Paragraphs EXPERIMENTAL”…
And also, I did not want to add a new section, but rather add a new Hero Frame to an existing Hero Header.
Any idea? As I need to add this Hero Frame on Monday on production site. I have just tried and have the same problem. The only workaround I can think of is to recreate completely the Hero Header with the 6 images… But this will be very time consuming…
All fixed by Sotirios remotely. Thanks to him. Had to enable the experimental widget on hero header paragraph type under structure->paragraph types.